Cured in Place Pipelining in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
When you have to conduct repairs on your sewer lines, it is important to hire a professional for assistance. At Matt's Plumbing Solutions LLC, our trenchless pipe repair company is here to assist you with this immense project. We specialize in cured-in-place pipelining in Minneapolis and St. Paul, an amazingly effective and efficient way to resolve all of your major plumbing and sewer line problems.
When you hire our Minneapolis/St. Paul trenchless pipe repair company, you can feel confident knowing that you made the best choice for your property. Our highly skilled plumbers have an immense amount of knowledge and experience. In everything that we do, our goal is to achieve the complete and total satisfaction of our customer. We will bring this dedication to excellence to task for you during your cured-in-place trenchless pipe repair project.
Call Matt's Plumbing Solutions LLC today if you need to repair or replace sewer lines for your Minneapolis or St. Paul property. Our knowledgeable experts would be happy to inform you about the many benefits of cured-in-place pipelining (CIPP). We can answer any of your questions and can schedule your appointment today.
How Cured In Place Pipelining in Minneapolis/St. Paul Works
Traditionally, when you had to fix sewer lines, the project required that the entire pipe be excavated in order to be replaced. This pipe replacement process is very time consuming and expensive. Even worse, it can cause a great deal of damage to your landscaping and various improved portions of your property.
Cured in place pipe relining is a fantastic alternative to the dig and replace method. Essentially, the process involves lining the interior of your damaged pipe with another material that will be cured on the spot. This quick and easy method adds decades of improved performance to your plumbing and sewer systems.
Our Cured in Place Pipe Relining Method
Our professionals always follow a meticulous method in order to ensure that we achieve the highest quality results for trenchless pipe lining in Minneapolis and St. Paul. Our goal is to add long-term value to your plumbing and sewer systems. We will do so by taking all of the following steps:
- Inspect the line
- Clean out the lines
- Measure the pipe
- Mix resin and curing agents
- Saturate liner with resin
- Install liner in old pipes
- Stream liner in place until fully cured
In the end, your sewer line will be completely fixed. You are guaranteed to be pleased with the improved performance. The benefits of our efforts will be long lasting and highly rewarding.
If you would like to learn more about cured-in-place pipelining in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, please call 651-464-6937 or complete our online request form.
- St. Paul Trenchless Pipe Repairs: The Best Way to Fix Sewer Systems - One of the most dreaded things any homeowner has to deal with is a leaking or backed up sewer line. The effects and damage to your property can be overwhelming. The prospect of fixing the problem is even more so. … Read More
- Why Homeowners Should Know About Trenchless Pipe Repairs in Minneapolis - Unless your property has a septic tank, your plumbing system relies on sewer lines. Many homeowners do not ever consider the integrity of their sewers lines and pipes until a problem occurs. When a problem does occur, it can be such an emergency that they rush into repairs with little planning and information. This haste can lead to some very negative results … Read More